Who are our customers?
There are 5 types of people or investors we can help:
1. People who are burden and stressed by debt and want to eliminate it as quickly and painlessly as possible so you can enjoy the life you want to have.
2. Homeowners or investors who want to create equity rapidly so they can leverage that money out and reinvest it quickly to start building wealth.
3. People who have just refinanced or are thinking of refinancing. Or people who have just purchased a home on these higher rates.
4. People or professional's who would like to own their own business and grow it at their own pace remotely.
5. Teachers, State Employees that need financial planning without incurring a cost
Shield yourself from the financial burden that a critical illness can bring.
Living Benefits Critical illness insurance is medical insurance that provides a lump-sum benefit upon diagnosis of a covered critical illness or condition. This payout helps our clients avoid the financial burden that can be created by those illnesses. Our clients have found this benefit payout useful for getting the treatment they want, spending time with their family and friends, keeping their home, and filling in the financial gaps left by most medical insurances. Individuals must qualify for critical illness coverage which is dependent on a number of factors including current health and medical history, age, and occupation.
Reduce or remove the financial stress from the loss of a loved one..
The loss of a loved one in death is an emotionally difficult experience. Final expense plans are designed to remove, or offset, the financial stress that is associated with death. Our clients are able to use final expense plans to help their clients prepare for their difficult time. These plans are available in varying coverage amounts to fit a variety of budgets. Due to the diversity of our carriers, Our agents are able to find coverage for their clients no matter what their current health status may be.
Ensure that your family always has a roof over their heads.
Mortgage protection is a simplified, quick issue insurance that is used to protect our client's greatest asset. Mortgage protection plans are designed to provide a death benefit to pay off all, or a portion of, a client's mortgage. Optional riders are available in most states, such as disability income and return of premium, which refunds all, or part of, the premium paid if the policy is unused. This product, offered by many of our carriers, can be customized to fit each client's needs and budget.
An annuity can be used to save for retirement, preserve funds already saved for retirement and to provide a steady stream of income during retirement. They have become a very popular choice for retirement planning, especially with the stock market volatility over the last decade. Annuities are financial contracts between an insurance company and contract owners. Payments into an annuity can be made via a lump sum, or a series of monthly payments to the insurance company.
Do you know what your Income Gap is?